🩷 Women’s Day Special 🩷 - Win Nanci Plush Doll (Closed)

Thank you for your comment!

You’re welcome.

Being a teacher is truly hectic and stressful—I know this well since many of our family members are teachers. Even on weekends, they’re often busy checking papers, preparing lesson plans, and more.

I love that you’ve found your peace with Rolife, and Pickle is such a cutie!

Crafting has brought my family and friends closer due to the time and care that goes into each craft. Making handmade crafts for special occasions for others has always made them smile and even tear up at times. Making crafts is not only enjoyable for the process it takes to make it but also when there’s feelings behind it to gift to a loved one. Seeing a loved ones reaction when gifting them a craft that took long to make is what makes that crafting time worth it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do alot of cross stitching as gifts so here’s one I did for my mom :growing_heart:

I started making these models to help keep me occupied as I am housebound and my husband works full time. He buys most of my kits for me as I am on a limited income. I really enjoy building them and have so many ive run our of space! I am currently building the dream coffee factory and am loving it already. Without these kits and my rokr family I would be really lonely. The only problem that I have is deciding on the next kit to build x

Aw! That’s such a beautiful way to look at crafting—it’s not just about the process, but the love and meaning behind each piece. I really admire how you use your creativity to bring joy to your family and friends, and it’s amazing that your handmade gifts can move them to tears. The cross-stitch you made for your mom looks so special; I can imagine how much it meant to her. It’s inspiring to see how crafting has become a way for you to connect deeply with loved ones. :two_hearts:

That’s wonderful to hear! It’s amazing how crafting has given you both joy and companionship, especially while being housebound. I love that your husband supports you by getting the kits—it really shows how much he values your passion.

Yes it really does xx

It is so good that you have a hobby to make you happier and less stressed @Tracie

We are so happy that you have found your passion in these kits and in sharing them with us. You are fortunate to have such a wonderful supporting husband. @Tel

That is so lovely! @Spicycupholder I used to do cross stitching and embroidery a long time ago as well.

It is definitely a great way to “take a break” from housework. Honestly, I some times fail to go BACK to the housework part…LOL! @Carolanne_Gasse

Thanks @Jill_Francisco . I’m glad she enjoys building it too. We had such a fun experience

Just here to point out a typo for your team. The word “build” in your header graphic is misspelled. Hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s good to hear, Carolanne. Glad that you found your relaxation. :slight_smile:

Thank you

You’re welcome. This link might be helpful for you to make your first post. 💡 How to Master the Community @its_shirsha We would love to see what you create.

Good eye…but I hope you entered the contest anyways. @Debbie_McCormick

What a beautiful crosstitch to give your mother. The colours in the piece are so vibrant and pretty.

I shall! Just hoping to help.