🩷 Women’s Day Special 🩷 - Win Nanci Plush Doll (Closed)

I’ll be looking forward to seeing your entry. @Debbie_McCormick

You bring much love here to the community as well. Your support, your expertise, your encouragement, your positive words… Makes world of difference!

I have a somewhat new found passion for building these amazing kits. My family has always teased me that when I retire, I’ll go work for IKEA and put together all the showroom furniture. I’ve always loved putting things together. I’m 61 years old and still work a very technical job that I love. But when the work day is done, my focus turns to something other than SCREENS, cleaning, laundry, etc whenever I can. My absolute favorite thing to do is immerse myself in a ROKR build. It occupies my mind and requires a different kind of attention to detail. And so much satisfaction. I’m hooked and will keep building! One of my first builds was the Gramophone. I dove into that because I knew it would be a very special gift for my adult daughter who has a wonderful old vinyl record collection. The gift brought her to tears because it was made especially for her by her mama.

I am so happy that you have found a new passion…a way to unwind after a long day of screen time. I am 62 and got hooked on these in December of 2023. I have now completed over 100 models. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

I feel the same. This really helps me to relax!
My Grandchildren are enamored with them as well. They want me to turn all the lights on and show them around. My littlest then reminds me to turn lights off to save the batteries. This way they will always work!

Thanks. I feel the same way about you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It brightens my day to see your enthusiasm and love for these models and I have loved watching your transformations.

It is pretty amazing when you think about it. Across the world! We are talking with others, across the world.
When I stop to think about it, I am amazed

It’s great learning about traditions and holidays from other countries. @jeanneL . I’ve learned so many things that I never knew before. @jeanneL

Your words are difficult to take in. I know you dont know me, yet you do. We have commonality. We are both USA and we are both crafters, and we both love diy miniatures, and we are both on this community.. Please know you are not alone, I am here and so are others. I believe many of us care bout the others. So reach out. pleaseWe care!

and now you have all of us!

Building is such a wonderful outlet after a day of looking at screens. I’m so pleased you have found happiness in doing this.

I’m very happy to have joined Robotime and take part in celebrating Women’s day. It is very special celebrating Women especially since my beloved beautiful wife got me started with this amazing gifts that has made me take advantage of my own experience of all types of woodworkin, carving it. My past role in construction as a project manager, solving mechanical and mathematical problems while in my position. It helps me in my day to stay focus, think about life and being a better husband and a person, have time to relax and enjoy the amazing and fun engineering work it went into making all of the beautiful puzzles i have finished and others that are waiting for me to purchase and enjoy. I’m even thinking of starting to paint some and se how it looks. What I also really love s that it has given something extra for my wife and I to talk about and she has even enjoyed playing with them and seeing how the operate. I also love showing them to my coworkers and more than a few have joined the fun. One of my colleagues brought in a gurdy puzzle. Made the lot of us extremely jealous. Anyway, thank you ROKR for you wonderful puzzle inventions. @deltarouge9 my instagram.

my drawing on the Samsung tablet of my wife and I . She is taller, she is 6.1 ft and im 5.10ft she is Ukrainian born in Canada, im from El Salvador. That was my vey first try drawing on a tablet or something other than paper and it was ver different and difficult at times.

That is so sweet of you, Debbie.

Past time with Robotime, suits you.

Welcome to Robotime community. :blush:

Welcome! I’m so pleased that you and your wife share a hobby that you both love.

Thank you!

Thank you.

This is a wonderful thing that you are posting to honor your lovely wife. Welcome to the community. That is a lovely sketch you made.

Thank you so much! I have a genetic condition that caused those issues but im hopeful that im done with surgeries for now! I absolutely love this community and all the sweet replies I got on here :face_holding_back_tears::heart:. I will have to share my little set up soon when I have it all lit up! I customize nendoroids too so that my rooms have people lol! Thank you very much for the warm hugs and the best wishes!! I hope that you have a wonderful life and that you have a great day!