I am not as scared as I used to be but I admit I feel like the only good spider is a dead one. They just always surprise you! and I am sure that every one that I see is an extremely poisonous one. Lucky I do not live in Australia as I would find those deadly ones LOL
How did you find it in a pocket? OMG that is crazy funny too
When I spotted what it was, I immediately thought of you and the piece stuck to the jammies.
![]()
I stayed with a friend once in a motel and I heard a huge commotion in the bathroom. She had a piece of fuzz or lint come down in front of her face and lost it…I will never forget it. We still laugh about it to this day.
Speaking of spiders and fuzz and what not, I was changing into scrubs at work and looked in mirror. Found a spider on one of my curls just hanging out there. I think he rode with me all the way in to work.
(yes he was eliminated)
I was just getting worse and worse with age to the point I felt I had to do something about it and I’m sure what we get in the uk is nowhere near as bad as the US far less what they have to deal with in Australia ![]()
Ooft, I think I would have passed out if I was your friend…. And I don’t mean from laughing ![]()
![]()
I am always in awe of any kind of bug or creature that I see on my windshield…and watch to see how long they can hang on when I reach 50mph. LOL. A tiny frog was the one that held on the longest.
I wish I could tell you some of the things my man says to me when I lose stuff ha ha
We often get Redback Spiders around my place but they don’t scare me. The ones that scare the life out of me are the huge ones that are harmless. And then there was the time that I was bailed up in my aviary by a bird eating spider the size of a dinner plate!!
So funny! … at least you didn’t leave home or people might think you’re trying to start a new trend ![]()
OMG I am laughing. Yes! Amazing how they do it!
The bigger they are, the scarier they feel.
Old story about my mom. We had these bamboo fish mobiles hanging in our room. Well one of the fish fell on to my Moms head. She had no idea it was there (big hairspray days back then).
Needless to say, she went out shopping. It was a salesman at a shoe store that pointed it out to her. The fish was a good 2 and a half inches long at least.
Hahaha I think this happens to most of us ![]()
long hair struggles!!! LOL this is too real ![]()
Which is why I had to laugh and share!!
and my hair is not that long but enough to brush against the desk and the double tape stuck LOL
haha same, I keep mine up most of the time, I keep telling myself “oh I love long hair! I need to grow it out!” but then I never leave it down because it annoys me and gets in the way ![]()
![]()
Especially when it is warm out.