Missing!

The rest of my plant pot!! It was here a minute ago and half glued. I put it on the mat while I cleaned the nozzle of my glue.

I searched everywhere. Picked everything up and looked under it. Stood up and searched the floor. Checked through my rubbish. Checked under the edges of the couch.

And then I gave up and started packing up my things.

FOUND

Stuck to my pjs!! I think I’m going to call it a night lol

14 Likes

:laughing: at least it’s found and in one piece - well several pieces but you know what I mean - it’s not broken so that’s good

Your story made me laugh though, I’m sure we’ve all been there, I’ve often looked for my glasses only to realise I’ve perched them up on top of my head or something :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Your story made me laugh

That’s hilarious. Definitely time for bed.

I lost a piece for a few minutes and found it glued to my arm. I must have leant on it and it had glue residue on it :rofl:

1 Like

@Suzanne_Jones oh no that is a sign for sure. BREAK TIME!!

1 Like

Hahaha the moment something like this happens, it’s time to call it a day :joy:

1 Like

That’s good news! Glad you found it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: ma pensa! Almeno te ne sei accorto prima di andare a letto.

1 Like

Hahaha, wow, it really stuck to your pajamas!

Oulala what a frailleur! More fear than harm

Oh @Suzanne_Jones this is hilarious :joy: and sounds exactly like something that would happen to me as well :sweat_smile:. It might be a good idea to call it a night and continue well rested the next day :face_blowing_a_kiss:

2 Likes

@Suzanne_Jones oh this is funny its happened to me omg you think your going mad though :joy: :rofl: as one minuite its there then gone !

1 Like

Lol it really happens a lot of times. So glad you still found them. Lol

1 Like

Hilarious! Been there…done that!

1 Like

LOL oops. my PJs currently have a lovely red stain from my acrylic paint pen. but at least it matches the vibe, since my PJs are spooky haha

1 Like

I’m pleased that you had a laugh. A laugh is good for the soul.

2 Likes

He he. I wasn’t laughing at the time.

1 Like

These tiny pieces really do have a talent for disappearing at the exact moment we need them most! Glad the plant pot has been FOUND and hopefully it was still safely half-glued.

1 Like

I think that I may have flicked it when I went to clean the glue nozzle and it landed on my pjs. I’m a goose.

It was definitely time to pack up for the night.

1 Like