Michaels haul

I had to run to Michael’s for some Extra stuff for my ship l and needed some More markers , as one does… and went to the clearance my jaw dropped when I saw these two!! My store never does kits like these on sale and such a good price I couldn’t say no!!

11 Likes

Wow! That is awesome! This is the first time I am seeing both kits! I like the flower bouquet. I wish we have Michael’s here

1 Like

It was so surprising! I don’t do flowers so the wife is going to handle those lol

1 Like

These are nice kits. have fun

1 Like

Holy cow! What great deals! I need to check out the Michael’s in Colorado Springs!

2 Likes

Excellent finds! I am sure you will enjoy both of them.

2 Likes

Wow what a bargain! Amazing finds!

1 Like

@ThaoNguyen thank you! I’m glad to have a small backlog again lol

@Mark_Rudnik you should! They redesigned our store here so everything is all weird again lol. Guess they were making room for other stuff or something. I was just lucky!

1 Like

@Nita_Davis thank you! I’m excited about the scorpion. Didn’t you do this one before?

1 Like

@Pappidachs amazing bargain!! I couldn’t leave them on the shelf all lonely

Nice!!! Those are seriously great finds. This is why I never skip Michael’s when I’m in the US :grin:

1 Like

@Gidge thanks !! With these purchases I’m officially a gold member at Michael’s. Permanent 10% off all purchases :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Yes they belong in your inventory @Grey74 ! Good thing you’ve rescue them from the bargain shelf.

2 Likes

You are my welcome :smiley: :grinning_face:

1 Like

How exciting! I’ve never seen the scorpion before, but the basket of flowers is right up my alley!

1 Like

@Melinda Ive seen the scorpion express and always liked it. Glad I was able tog eat it. The flowers lol well… the wife is excited about them lol

1 Like

What a steal!! At that price, you basically made money buying it! :joy:

1 Like

What nice finds! That Emperor Scorpion kit looks really cool! Can’t wait to see you build them!

1 Like

Absolute bargains!! Some more impressive inventory for you.

1 Like