Wasteful post but kind of funny

omg… this is so funny

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Like the time I lost a sticker but it had stuck itself to the edge of my hand, where I couldn’t see it :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like you need some combing says puppy villa wahahah :heart_eyes::joy:

I’ve done the same thing with my glasses. I’ll look everywhere for them and then remember I’ve been wearing them the whole time!

1 Like

that is funny

Hahaha, that’s funny—at least you realized it after 10 minutes!

I am glad it gave you a chuckle! Me too!

Oh yeah. at times I have put another pair on and had 2 LOL

2 Likes

You posted that didnt you? I think I remember.

1 Like

LOL and I really did

1 Like

Haha, this is too funny! I think every mini crafter has experienced the mystery of a missing piece, but finding it stuck in your own hair after 10 minutes is definitely a new one. At least the little grass piece finally revealed itself! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :heart:

LOL! You made me laugh :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, this is hilarious! Great post! :heart::joy:

2 Likes

@Atropex and @Tinybysiw I am glad I gave you laughter today! That always makes me happy!

3 Likes

You are my welcome :grinning_face::grinning_face:

It might have been someone else, as it was only this past week that I did that :face_with_peeking_eye: - but I can see it being a very common experience here!

ahhh ok, well then someone else did it. I know quite a few have lost things when working with Cricut - letters and such.

i randomnly check my pockets for my phone and found it. it was so random. lolz.

1 Like

I’ve done that several times as well. @Tricia12

1 Like

okay this is like the silliest thing - I had a dream about this post, except it was me with the green paper in my hair.

so mundane?? so strange?? I guess my subconscious found this extremely relatable hahaha

1 Like