Wasteful post but kind of funny

I was cleaning up after Puppy Villa and working on the train. Of course I dropped a tiny piece and went to look for it. A bit later, i see something green out of the corner of my eye.

@Suzanne_Jones I could only think of you and your lost piece. Look what I found. (excuse the crazy hair)

It was the extra grass I had put tape on but did not use. Stuck in my curls. It had been there about 10 minutes before I saw it. LOL

Who else can identify with such silliness?

17 Likes

Dude…
image

2 Likes

I know I was taking a break and reading a post when I saw some green shaking around

2 Likes

this girl date GIF

1 Like

@jeanneL this is so funny :grin: :joy: :grinning_face: :rofl:

lol… they always stuck in places we sometimes cannot see.

1 Like

Well, actually Steve Harvey is one of those who canNOT identify with that silliness.

3 Likes

We all need to be able to laugh right?! and even if it is about ourselves.

Oh I was laughing I was just like wow hahah !

2 Likes

I do…at least once a day. I often ask myself “WHAT were you thinking, Nita?”

2 Likes

OMG same! My husband always wonders how a smart person can be so ---- at times

3 Likes

Aww haha poor Steve

@jeanneL I would probably have gotten the fright of my life when I spotted the green out of the corner of my eye

2 Likes

Like a spider web in your hair…LOL! @Nic_Ozz Suddenly, full-on Ninja mode kicks in.

3 Likes

@Nita_Davis that would be exactly my problem - I actually went to hypnotherapy to get over my fear of spiders

The problem is, if I come across a spider now I don’t actually panic or cry or run away anymore…. But I still can’t get my head round the fact that I am no longer petrified so I still get really jumpy because in my mind I think I’ll still end up in a full blown panic attack :laughing: I think I might need to be hypnotised into believing that I actually am no longer scared :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Omg. That’s hilarious. It once happened to me. Dont know how the piece feel straight into my robe pocket and I was looking for it every where. Until now ị dont know how it happened

2 Likes

Hahahaha i can relate! It’s so funny!!

Oh my! Every spider I see is going to be a dead one if I can make it happen. @Nic_Ozz

2 Likes

Oh man!! You are definitely related to me somehow! This made me laugh out loud.

1 Like

It was wiggling and that is what caught the corner of my eye.

3 Likes

LOL Nita! I just loved this meme from a FB

3 Likes