Sometimes the best ideas come from happy little accidents. 🌸🦋

This is so pretty. I love flowers

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! :face_holding_back_tears::two_hearts: Haha, I’d definitely recommend using a watercolor brush pen! I used a transparent Tombow Dual Brush Pen and it worked really well because you can blend it out with a little water. It makes it much easier to create a soft gradient in the petals without harsh lines.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :grin::heart:

1 Like

You are my welcome. :grinning_face::smiley:

1 Like

you’re welcome @Tinybysiw

1 Like

Omg they turned out fabulous. The colour is fantastic..well done.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, glad you liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is so beautiful! :heart_eyes: I love it way better. I love everything on how you personalized it.

Aww, thank you so much! :face_holding_back_tears::two_hearts: That means a lot to me. I really enjoy taking a kit and adding little personal touches

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looking forward to see more of your creative posts soon.

1 Like

Sweet of you :heart: I actually have Dreamy Garden in my stock, and I have been thinking about doing something fun with it :grin::heart:

1 Like

I’ll look into it! Thanks for the tip! :pink_heart: It’s probably too advanced for me though but I’m not much of a painter myself. :laughing:

Oh wow! This turned out really pretty :blush: you did a great job

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hmm I think I don’t know that kit. Do you have any picture of it so I can see? :blush:

1 Like

Wow! I thought they were elegant before, but now they are exquisite! Amazingly beautiful!

1 Like

This is truly you! It is gorgeous.
I would love to display this in my own home.

1 Like

Your build is so beautiful! I think embracing the flaws really allowed you to create something new and stunning!

1 Like

This little one :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Aaww, thank you for your kind words, how nice of you :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like