Sometimes the best ideas come from happy little accidents. 🌸🦋

Thank you :heart: Glad you liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They turned out beautifully! I’m glad you made that change! :pink_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, hot Mama :heart::rofl:

I love how neat this turns out.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts: I’m so glad I decided to embrace the imperfections instead of hiding them. They made the flowers feel much more unique and personal in the end. :cherry_blossom::heart:

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts: The butterflies were the finishing touch I didn’t know the flowers needed :rofl::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much: glad you liked it :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! :face_holding_back_tears::two_hearts: I’m so happy you like them! The butterflies were almost a last-minute addition, but they ended up being one of my favorite details.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hahahha, I know :heart::heart:

Thank you, I needed some old romantic colors :heart:

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts: That means the world to me. I had so much fun experimenting, and in the end it really became my own little version of the Camellia. :cherry_blossom::butterfly::heart:

Yeees. It got more realistic and more vintage old romantic than before :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you, sweetie

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart::heart:

Hahaha you’re welcome @Tinybysiw :heart: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, it turned out beautifully. I’m glad the result was good! Thanks to you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome, @Tinybysiw

1 Like

It’s basically my new nickname for you in here :rofl::heart:

Hahaha, I love it! :heart: I just hope I can keep up with that nickname. I’ll do my best! :joy:

1 Like

Hahahahah! :heart::heart::heart::joy::joy::joy:

Aww it’s soooo gorgeous! :pink_heart: Now I want one and in the same pastel pink! I really love how you added depth to the petals I’m going to need a tutorial for that. :laughing:

2 Likes