🩷 Women’s Day Special 🩷 - Win Nanci Plush Doll (Closed)

Hii @Nita_Davis :sparkles:Thank you sm :smiling_face:I’ll definitely share my diy creations here :sparkles:

Hii @Anje_Leonoza_Mira Thank you sm :sparkles::smiling_face:Sorry for the late reply , I forgot the password of my account :smiling_face_with_tear: Have a great day ahead :sparkles::smiling_face:

I can’t wait to see them! @Gayatri_23 This link here is very helpful in learning how to share a new post. Again, welcome. Feel free to reach out if you are having any difficuties.

Yess ikr and Thank you sm​:heart_eyes:I’m still new here in this community so learning new things daily :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Letting myself slow down and enjoy getting creative again has given me the opportunity to connect with my youngest and helps me stay curious about the things she enjoys doingas a way to connect :smiling_face: Even if it’s lazy Sunday crafting from the comfort of the bed, lol!!

Hi @SammieJ. Welcome to this lovely group. Sharing time with our builds is so relaxing and great for our mental health and families.
I hope you share some of your builds with us.

It is a wonderful lazy enjoyable way to spend time connecting with our loved ones. I hope to see many more of your creations shared here. @SammieJ

Totally agree @Suzanne_Jones !! I work in the mental health field and wish I could make these available for all the clients we serve!! :purple_heart:

It would be wonderful if they were readily available wouldn’t it? Thank you for the work you do for the vulnerable.

It’s so lovely how the simple miniatures bring the family closer and shares happy moments. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s sweet that you can share bonds and develop deep connections with your daughter through DIY kits. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love what you’ve said about making DIY kits. I totally agree with you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No worries. Glad you remember it. Happy for you to be back

You’re welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes yes. :pink_heart:

@Alan_Gomez what a lovley sketch you have done .. and welcome im a newbie to @

Crafting has brought me some interesting social lessons for me. It’s usually something I do solo. I usually do everything solo. That is where I shine. But being a part of this community has pushed me to connect with people and try to encourage others in order to have a cohesive and beneficial community.

I had to comment because this is the cutest thing ever! :pink_heart: You both have the same sweet smiles! Two cutest peas in a pod! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Awe! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was a little hesitant to post it because I look terrible, but w/e, it’s good moment we had crafting! :heart:

Thank you, Nita!

It has almost become an integral part of my family. Initially, my family thought I was too old to do these things, but when I finished, they gradually became fascinated and captivated by it as well. Gradually, my collection grew larger, and I also began to receive support from my family, unlike in the beginning.