I’m happy they’re somewhat proud of my work too! It’s one of the biggest encouragements really. ![]()
And that’s okay because it means we don’t have to share! We get to build everything hahaha.
![]()
I agree! I am unsure how well I would do building with someone else on same kit. LOL
Your daughter is such a gift to so many. @Jacqueline_Maiolo
This is such a heartwarming post.
I’m touched that you’ve shared what you’ve received to others. It’s thoughtful and sweet. ![]()
Aww I think one of the sweetest things being married is that you and your husband are living on the same world and doing the same hobby.
It’s so sweet and a way to rekindle your love to each other.
That’s great to know.
Sharing the craft on one table is one of the best moments. ![]()
We will also join admiring your collections haha
WOW!!! I love your super creator collection ![]()
My Mother-in-law is almost 90 years old and I never expected my miniature hobby to bring her so much joy when I gift her a finished build. The smile on her face and the happiness she feels makes my heart happy. She loves to look at all of the little details and she shows anyone who will listen when they come into her room. Her favorites are the builds with movement. They fascinate her so much I plan to make her one of the flower kits with movement as her next one. She will love it!![]()
These two are her favorites!
Thanks @serenebliss_23 . I figured I could try to connect with my cousins through building diy kits. So it turns out the experience was really good.
What a wonderful collection you have. @Chu_Le_Anh_Tu_n I hope that you will start sharing all of your future buids with us.
You’re welcome.
I’m jelly that you and your relatives are closed. ![]()
This is such a sweet story. I too am fascinated by the moving train one. It is so beautiful! You did a lovely job on it…as always!
We are quite close knit. It’s the relationship we kept through generations.
That’s nice that you still have the closeness of your families over generations. ![]()
this is sooo nice! ![]()
I’m very happy about it too. I’m very close to my uncles and cousins.
It’s great to know that. ![]()


