Thank you!! And I will have to share my village once it is lit up
!
It’s so nice that you can share your passion for crafting with your son.
I have always loved miniatures and love the kits! Going through a lot now and crafting the house kits have really helped me with stress. When life gets rough, I work on my buildings, helps with stress!
Welcome to the community @Jellysmom20 . I think these models help us all in so many ways.
Thanks @Nita_Davis. My time with them was really so special.
youre welcome’’
That’s sweet. Hope your son love the kit. ![]()
Welcome to the community! ![]()
A lovely photo indeed. It is wonderful to share things with our children and make memories.
Welcome @Jellysmom20. I would have to say that since i have started building miniatures, my stress levels have decreased remarkably.
Now, I spend my days looking forward to coming home to build.
My daughter is also an Education Support Officer who specialises in teaching children with Autism, a very rewarding career also.
I agree. Very vibrant. So talented!
Unfortunately, I’m the only one in my family who builds, but I think the joy and excitement are shared just the same among the people close to me. ![]()
Even though my parents don’t say much, I believe they’re happy to see me showing off my creations. My dad even keeps photos of my builds on his phone, I’m not entirely sure why but I like to think they’re his version of bragging rights.
![]()
I’ve also given some of my builds to my partner’s parents and they’ve displayed them in their living room for years. ![]()
When I bought my current display cabinet, it was fun having everyone discuss which colour would best complement my builds. ![]()
I love that your dad keeps photos of your creations—what a sweet way of showing pride. And it’s amazing that your partner’s parents have displayed your builds for years; that really shows how much they value your work. The fact that your family even joined in on choosing the cabinet color makes it feel like a shared celebration of your creativity. ![]()
It’s fun that the people you are closest to love your crafting and keep Momentos of them in any form. @JDisaduck
I am like you, I pretty much am the only one who does this or wants to do in my family.
That is fantastic! She is a real hero - the world needs more people like your daughter! ![]()
This is so sweet and precious!
Hehe thank you! They don’t have to join me in actually building these kits but they have to join me in admiring my completed builds hahahaha. ![]()
