Another glitter fiasco

Here lies my dollar purchase from King Dollar. It WAS a centerpiece.

I had to break it all down…and the glitter I THOUGHT was gone from the Prince guitar has now re-appeared…just in different colors. YIKES!

Jake Paul Ai GIF

Again, I say to myself…

Queen Of Versailles What GIF by discovery+

10 Likes

@Nita_Davis I’m laughing so har because of everything. I don’t even know what I’m looking at and it kind of scares me. Glitter, roots? A fungus that’s a diva? lol so much glitter!!

1 Like

That’s fun. I’m also afraid of anything with shimmer or glitter.

Lol!!! I love the gif!!! Hahaha

1 Like

Just a dollar find…but hey! I’ll make something happen with parts and pieces…LOL!

1 Like

image

the result is very cool

These crack me up as well..and they convey exactly how I feel. @Vangie

1 Like

I love how you and @Grey74 choose those cute gifs lol

Oh well… all that glitters isn’t gold … it needs your magic touch @Nita_Davis :wink:

1 Like

I hope that it will be .

Oh my goodness :laughing: :rofl: you need one of those tiny little glitter vacuums

We all need some glitter and glam!! :star_struck::star_struck:

image

2 Likes

Oh the glitter bomb strikes again :joy:

1 Like

Oh no, the glitter has returned! It really does sound like this centerpiece was determined to leave its mark on everything. I’m sorry you had to break it all down, but I have to admit the glitter reappearing in different colors is almost too funny. :sweat_smile: :heart:

1 Like

This is soooo cool :sparkles: oh it’s getting spooky in here and I absolutely love it :weary_cat:

1 Like

I don’t ever buy sparkly things but this one called to me for some silly reason. I used to hate getting Christmas cards with glitter on them. It’s the thought that counts but they would drive me crazy

1 Like

Yes, it certainly did.

Your creativity and sense of humor are the best!

1 Like