Silent Corner Library

I made this Rolife Silent Corner Library as a birthday gift for my friend Sharon, who just happens to be a librarian! So, of course, I couldn’t just build the kit… I had to make it HER library!

I personalized so many of the tiny details, such as books created with her family’s names: Miles, Gus, Dustin, Franki, and Baxter (her beloved dog). I added a photo of her grandson, created a personalized shopping bag with her name on it, and added SO many other little surprises throughout the library.

And because Sharon loves Fleetwood Mac, I had to add her favorite album right on top.

Every little detail was made with her in mind, and that’s what I love most about miniature building: taking a beautiful Rolife kit and turning it into something completely unique and personal.

#Rolife #RolifeMiniatures #RolifeDIY #MiniatureLibrary #MiniatureWorld #MiniatureLovers #MiniatureMaking #MiniatureArt #DollhouseMiniatures #MiniatureDollhouse #MiniatureBooks #BookLovers #LibrarianLife #LibraryLove #MiniatureDetails #HandmadeWithLove #PersonalizedGift #MiniatureCrafting #MiniatureHobby #MiniatureCollector #DIYMiniatures #CraftingWithLove #FleetwoodMac #BirthdayGift #MadeWithLove

10 Likes

@Roi22 how cute!!! I love it!! And all the #hashtags

1 Like

wow. so cute. thanks for sharing

1 Like

I just cannot get enough! lol, She loved it!

1 Like

Thanks so much! This was a fun one to personalize for my friend.

you are my welcome. :grinning_face: :grinning_face:

1 Like

This is nice!!! Thanks for sharing! :blush::heart:

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing! Sharon is going to be so touched seeing all those little details from her life in there :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I absolutely love this! You spent so much time on the most personal details. This is such a wonderful gift for your friend. I know that she must be in love with it.

1 Like

What a lovely gift! And personalized, too!

1 Like

What a beautiful and thoughtful birthday present for your friend. Awesome job.

1 Like

@Roi22 that it so lovley making it your own or personal for that special person is great !

1 Like

This is such a beautiful and thoughtful gift!

1 Like

so many books ! you make a great job

1 Like

Amazing @Roi22 so many tiny details!

1 Like

What a wonderful idea for a gift! :heart:

1 Like

I also love to customize and personalize. As I have done more kits, I have made more changes. And being part of this community has helped me to learn and grow as well! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

She was shocked! I had to “stalk” her kids FB to download some pics! A great build and I bought myself the kit too!

Hi Nita, Yes she loved it. Her Mom Linda said there were no books with her name, so I made additional books and sent it to her mother in Florida! ha ha

1 Like

That is so awesome of you to do so!

1 Like