[Challenge & Achievement] Magic Study vs. My Sanity 🪄

The Magic Study kit has actually been pretty smooth so far… UNTIL THIS CHAIR :sob::joy:

Why was this tiny chair built like a dry leaf?? One wrong move and it snapped into 14 emotional support pieces. I had to physically walk away from my desk before I became part of the miniature disaster too! :joy: Thank gosh for B7000 lol

I know I’m not the only one who’s been personally victimized by fragile Rolife furniture before :skull: i’m still loving this kit, and I can’t wait to see the finished product! :smiling_face::magic_wand:

14 Likes

I couldn’t help but laugh at the chair’s face, haha.

I need to get that glue.

2 Likes

Haha the chairs face was my fav part :joy: it’s the best glue!! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I cannot be the only one who laughed out loud from that chairs face? :rofl: Sorry this happened though

1 Like

@samca omg i couldnt stop laughing at your post hunny :rofl::joy:! Yes ive been there to ! And walked away ! The furniture could be made sturdier i think ! I hope all goes well on the rest :blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::blossom:

1 Like

That chair had bad intentions. He deserved it for trying to test your mad skills. You conquered and showed him who’s boss!

1 Like

Oh you poor thing. That sounds very frustrating. And you’re definitely not alone. Many of us have been victims of small parts and thin wood.

2 Likes

Oh no! I think this has happened to most of us at least once or twice. I’m sure you will make it look brand new!

1 Like

Hahahaah. It’s funny but I am hoping you can figure this out. Lol the face of that chair.

1 Like

The chairs!! I’ve been looking around for tiny clamps and building helpers that will hold pieces correctly while the glue dries.

I’ve been know to sit there for a bit waiting for everything to glue in place. Your post was hilarious- we all need a laugh.

1 Like

LOL you are definitely not the only one :joy: i added the face after and couldn’t stop laughing at it myself. this chair really said ‘how dare you’ before snapping :skull:

1 Like

hahaha i’m so glad my tiny furniture meltdown could entertain everyone :joy::sob: and YES the walk away was necessary for everyone’s safety lol. i swear these tiny chairs are built with pure emotional instability :smiling_face::joy:

1 Like

this made me laugh way too hard :joy: the chair absolutely woke up and chose violence today. thankfully B7000 and stubbornness won in the end (kind of!)

1 Like

‘victims of small parts and thin wood’ feels like the official Rolife support group motto at this point :joy::sob: i’m feeling much better now that the chair has been resurrected lol

1 Like

definitely made me question my life choices for a minute there :joy: thankfully the glue worked and the chair survived its near-death experience lol

1 Like

hahaha the chair’s face somehow made the whole disaster funnier :joy: i managed to glue it back together so hopefully it behaves itself from now on lol

1 Like

i feel validated that the chairs are secretly the villains of these kits :joy: tiny clamps actually sound genius though!! i was over here holding pieces together with my fingers like a stressed-out surgeon waiting for the glue to cure :skull:

1 Like

Lol I’m sure we can all relate to this situation…

1 Like

Haha yes unfortunately it seems so :smiling_face::joy:

The face on the chair looks so funny!

1 Like