Making a start on Autumn Sunshine Town

No not afraid at all! If a little worried about coming across as an uncivilised monster for finger-painting :sweat_smile:. But I’m very grateful that you see it as a positive quality, and not a personal failing! Sleep well :heart::people_hugging:.

2 Likes

You are very welcome my dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can imagine that would be a little tricky to work with! At least the stiffness makes it perfect for creating a nice fluffy leaf pile. Hopefully you’ve found a good way to get it to stay where you want it! :heart:

1 Like

I think your idea of priming and painting the leaves is a good one and I like your thoughts about mixing the spongy Autumn stuff with glue and moulding it.

2 Likes

Those leaves look very cool and are perfect for an autumn customization. Can’t wait to see more of this build.

1 Like

Yes, I think the texture will be an advantage once I get it worked out! My craft glue arrived today, so I can try a few different things to see what works!

1 Like

Thank you, it’s good to hear that I’m thinking along the right track :folded_hands:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Zoe! :blush::folded_hands:

1 Like

I love that you’re experimenting with it instead of giving up on the idea. Hopefully the craft glue helps, and I’m excited to see what you come up with! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, your encouragement means a lot :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome! It’s always lovely to see how excited and happy you are to share your builds with the community! :heart:

1 Like