[Heartwarming] Happy Mail Day (of a different kind)

I went home to check for mail and to grab a few more crafting items and received this amazing surprise today.


Just when I thought that Miller’s Garden was going to deplete my double-sided tape stash, @Tkaplan came to my rescue. I will also need quite a bit when I start on my beach house. I truly appreciate your kind gesture.
Flower Thank You GIF (1)
As for now, I have made some baby steps on the Glittering Watering Lilies. I might even add a bit of glitter nail polish to these. Not quite sure yet.
Meanwhile, there are lots of hungry mouths to feed around here. I was only able to catch the one deer but there are plenty more

7 Likes

@Nita_Davis how nice of her to send those to you! Looks like a nice place with all the animals

1 Like

Awe that was so nice of her, and beautiful scenery and animal photos.

1 Like

Yes @Grey74 it was very nice of Tina to do so. Perfect timing before I start my next. Thanks. This is a lovely home on a peninsula of the lake.

1 Like

Such a gorgeous handmade card from Tina. We have the best community here. I really do love being involved in it.
Oh my goodness. You’re staying in a beautiful place although I’m not sure I’d be comfortable around that many geese.

1 Like

Aww. That was so nice of her. I love the friendship that form because of the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a very nice of @Tkaplan :heart:

Your glittering water lily is coming along nicely

It was an extremely nice gesture that was much appreciated. The animals surrounding this lovely home are just amazing to see. @Smith42

1 Like

Such a nice surprise! :yellow_heart: Your lilies are coming along beautifully — glitter would be such a fun touch :sparkles:

A very thoughtful gesture. It is good to have friends especially with the same interests.

1 Like

There is a see-through fence between the end of the property and the lake and peninsula where the duck and geese hang out. When I feed them, I just have to pour the deer corn over the fence about 5 feet from the lake. The fence was only put up after some of the dogs would Escape when the water was low. @Suzanne_Jones

1 Like

That’s so nice. Beautiful scence and photos

What a thoughtful surprise! :yellow_heart: It’s always wonderful to see the kindness people share in this community. And your Glittering Water Lilies are coming along beautifully. I have to admit, I’m curious to see how they would look with a touch of glitter nail polish! Also, those hungry deer certainly know where to visit. :joy:

1 Like

I do love that aspect as well. @Anje_Leonoza_Mira

That was so nice of her to send that to you! I also have quite a few deer that live in my neighborhood. Sometimes, I see a large group of them crossing the road or munching on grass in my backyard.

Wow, that is so sweet :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What a charming gesture on your part.

Yes it was a wonderful surprise. I think it is just going to be a bit of Shimmer I’m just hoping the light will hit it right @Gidge

1 Like

Thanks to Tina! I have a baggie full as well if you ever need more.
The water lilies are looking good. the polish would make them glitter even more!
Be careful feeding those Geese. They get greedy and will peck you.

2 Likes

i got tons of double sided glue dots if you need them lemme know, and double sided tape too!

1 Like