[Heartwarming] A New Fawn - not ROKR

Were you surprised to know that your mini garden turned into a nursery?:sweat_smile: Do you need to call the authorities to help you with the fawn?
Something like this never happens here so I am amazed with the biodiversity of your area. Manila is full of concrete, too humid and noisy.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

How cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice you get to care for such sweet animals.

1 Like

How cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice you get to care for such sweet animals.

1 Like

Wow! They’re roaming around your neighborhood!

It reminds me of Japan, Nara.

1 Like

@Harley awww bless … hes been looking after it ??? Then it goes back into the wild … :cherry_blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom:

1 Like

No, it’s very warm nowadays here in Texas. @Anje_Leonoza_Mira

1 Like

I’ve been to the P.I. along time ago. I don’t remember ever seeing wildlife. I remember seeing many, many dogs though.

The deer around here, normally stay way back until they here the deer corn in the bucket.

1 Like

Oh my goodnesss this is adorable!!

1 Like

oh my goodness, she’s absolutely precious!

1 Like

That is really beautiful @Harley . I love deers. They are so cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I used to have so many pictures, but I must’ve deleted them. I’m sure I’ll get more.

1 Like

AWWWWW Hello little Bambi <3 Happy to hear that the mother was found, poor one she was probably stressed a lot!

1 Like

Please share with us when you do find more. I love them.

1 Like

I will post them right here, I had three in my driveway this morning but no camera on my. Soon, I will post some more.

2 Likes

Here are a couple of photos I just took. Enjoy!!!

4 Likes

So beautiful. Do they come up to you?

They come up close, only because I’m carrying some corn in a bucket. They come within about 2 meters of me.

1 Like

Wow that’s really cool. I would love to experience that one day.

@Harley wow this is fantastic ! So if you have corn they may come to you … what an amazing experience! :blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

We buy 50 pound bags of deer corn, only around $10/bag. If they figure out we keep it in the garage, they’ll get into it too. Sneaky little buggers they are!