Great tip when dealing with tiny beads

That is when be crawling on the floor trying to find it. :tired_face:

1 Like

Ohhhhh that makes sense. Real rubber probably has a much better grip. The pencil eraser idea sounds really good too, I might try that! heheh

1 Like

I think it is because some of the rubber used is shiny…I use rubber bands a lot to open jars that are hard to open.

Ohhh that makes sense. The shiny ones probably slip more. Using rubber bands for jars is such a good trick too, I might steal that one! :see_no_evil_monkey:

1 Like

:rofl: :zany_face: Just getting wiser with old age. @Wenbare

1 Like

We all do, mainly the ones that have a limited number included in the kit. @Tricia12

These things are priceless when it comes to beads! @Carmie . Just a dab of super glue and a rubber band…and I had several pairs of those basic tweezers lying around. @Carmie

Yeah some of the kits that I came across like that. That’s why I’m keeping all the spare parts.

1 Like

There definitely is. When do you plan to start on yours? @Jo1

@Nita_Davis maybe in the winter lol when theres a bit more time to work on it lol ! After seeing yours its going to take me a while ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes!! on a beige carpet where they hide and blend. And it never fails, they end up like under my craft center

1 Like

My carpet is beige as well. @jeanneL I have also had them roll across the dining room floor never to be found again until I sleep which is almost daily lately

If I step on them with this carpet, they kind of sink in. Plus I had foot surgery and feeling is minimal on foot.
So on my hands and knees it is!

Same for me! I am having some problems with circulation in my feet, so even stepping on a small piece would be painful…and I am constantly in sock feet…LOL! Yes, hands and knees, it is! @jeanneL

1 Like

Took note of it. Hope I won’t forget it. ahahah

If you ever have to work with beads, you won’t…LOL! Only on DIY kits.

1 Like