Great tip when dealing with tiny beads

Thanks @Zoe_Lau These are a life -saver on this kit

1 Like

When dealing with this kit, it is definitely worth the trouble to make them

thanks for the tip! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I hope that it will help you sometime in a future build @joy.licerio

Thanks! It is definitely much better than the ‘so-called’ rubber tipped tweezers. @Wenbare

You’re welcome @Jason_Wong . If you ever do a mini kit, it will definitely come in handy. Heck, it might even work better on wooden parts! haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

You’re so welcome @Tricia12 . I think it might even work well for wooden parts that are tiny…as I have had those go flying as well. @Wenbare

1 Like

@Nita_Davis most definatley theres so much to do in this one … ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have to check if they sell this type of tweezers around here heheh

Great idea! I’m going to remember this, because those little beads always fly around. Thanks for sharing :hugs:

1 Like

I definitely need this. Tiny screw went flying all the time.

Those are the basic ones that come in a lot of kits. I just glued the rubber band on there. @Wenbare

These also help if you are trying to get one certain part out of a bag. @Liset

1 Like

Awesome idea! and we all have those tweezers! so why not make a few! and use them!

1 Like

I had so many pairs…LOL! I am so glad I made the transition! @jeanneL

1 Like

Honestly, if the ones you’ve made already work well, there’s no need to spend money buying others. I might try it then, because the tweezers I use are for modeling and they work great, but all the tiny beads go flying :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well, I’ve seen ones that say the are rubber…but they almost look like it is a plastic coating. (like the little clips are for the magnetic stand). Real rubber bands are more ‘non-slip’, I believe. I think that a tiny piece of pencil eraser might even work well @Wenbare

They definitely work well.

Yeah I hate losing small parts

Yes…and it usually happens when they only give you ONE of that piece…LOL! @Tricia12

1 Like