[Happiness] Rainbow Candy House Progress: Lazy Glue

I’ve made a teeny bit of progress with my Candy House, but wow… it’s already testing my patience. My “bestie” B700 is acting like the laziest glue on earth. Refusing to do his one job of sticking things together. Honestly, he’s making me mad. Maybe that’s why his siblings are behaving better than him, because they don’t want to be compared to this slacker. :laughing:

And the audacity. I just opened him! He’s supposed to be 50ml, but if you look closely, he already looks drained, like he’s been secretly partying all night before I even touched him. As if that wasn’t enough, the glue that came with the kit is another disaster. All clumpy, like it’s auditioning for a lumpy mashed potato role.

That’s all for the update today. Please understand my humor. :face_with_peeking_eye:

10 Likes

That’s how you tell a story! Stupid glue… Being all glue-ey n stuff.

Wahaha your glue is like me. Sometimes, I’m kind of lazy. :joy:

Hahaha I love this, too funny!! :joy::joy::blush:

This is hilarious. I can totally understand your struggle. I hope your glue starts behaving properly and I hope mine does too

That’s is my favorite glue.

Hahaha. Maybe because he’s one of the shy glue. Lol

1 Like

Hahaha. He hates being a glue. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Glad I made you laugh. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hahaha. I think I need to buy more kind of glue. But I love how it is packed.

I love this glue too. But he’s acting up!

Is that the one that has the plastic cap with a little needle in it to keep the hole open in the tube? I’ve never bought it.

yes that’s the one, Nita :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats funny, darn glue! Lol

1 Like

Haha @Anje_Leonoza_Mira I’m sorry you’re struggling with the glue, but your post actually made me laugh out loud. So glad you can keep your humor when the glue is really being difficult. I hope it will start to cooperate soon :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh no, what bad luck with the glue, I never get it, they take it out of the kits.

1 Like

It made me laugh out loud as well. I am hoping these glues choose to cooperate for both of us.. or all of us as we need it to

2 Likes

@Anje_Leonoza_Mira your glue has somehow become a full character in this build update. Even when the materials are testing your patience, the way you told the story made the progress feel fun to follow. Hope the “bestie” starts behaving soon.

1 Like

I love the candy house and i love the B7000 glue but sometimes it can be real annoying and not stick anything :rofl:

@Anje_Leonoza_Mira i had to laugh my b7000 looks the same lol ! But your sweet stands look great hun ! :joy::blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like