World Miniature Creation Update 5-Halloween Obsession

Another great update for guys. I’m making a bunch of progress and I project to finish by the end of September. Well that’s if I keep at my pace. Anyways it’s turning out really good I think and I still have lots of things planned. You will also start seeing the story come together. I’m making a bunch of things out of air dry clay and whatever materials I can find. Anyways would love to know what you guys think. Thank you!!

12 Likes

This is coming along beautifully. Well done. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The grimy setting, the rotting pumpkins, and that creepy evidence board on the wall… everything about this is just perfect! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Thank youuu so much!!

OMG. It looks absolutely amazing.

1 Like

It looks stunning and so real!!!

1 Like

@Rukya_Alkaabi it’s perfect in the execution of your idea!!!

1 Like

this looks straight from a horror game. I love this so much!!! you’re really talented!! ☆

2 Likes

This going to be SO cool! I can’t wait to see the finished kit.

1 Like

It’s turning out really, really well! The open pumpkin is great.

1 Like

Omg. This is brilliant. I love it! Looking forward to see next step already lol! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how everything develops and how the story unfolds!

1 Like

Wow, you’re making so much progress! :heart_eyes: I love that you’re creating your own pieces with air-dry clay and whatever materials you can find. It’s going to be so exciting when the story starts coming together and all those little details make sense. Can’t wait to see how it turns out by the end of September! :heart:

1 Like

so so incredible !!!

1 Like

@Rukya_Alkaabi wow its coming along great ! :smiling_face:

Being that we talked about what I thought it reminded me of… I think you are spot on! This is looking really spooky fun

:zombie::woman_zombie::man_zombie:

1 Like

This already looks so cool and realistic! I can’t wait to see how this turns out.

Impressive @Rukya_Alkaabi ! So much talent, wow! Keep it up! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like