Halloween Obsession- Complete build Submission

Title: The Halloween Obsession - Final Reveal & The Full Story
Original kit: Rolife Garage Workshop DG165

I am so incredibly excited to finally show you guys the finished project! I wanted to completely walk away from the typical cute Halloween miniature and create something deeply psychological instead.

Behind all the dust and weathering in this garage is a story about a man who stumbled onto a dark, terrifying secret: Halloween isn’t just a calendar holiday—it is a living, breathing, ancient entity that wakes up under the soil every October.

His obsession started out small, but it quickly consumed his mind. He realized that every single pumpkin grown across the valley shares a massive, interconnected root system. It acts like a subterranean network, pulsing quietly beneath our feet until the night of October 31st when the entire system syncs up. To map out its growth, he barricaded himself in this garage, cutting himself off from the world. He spent weeks hand-writing notes, stealing neighborhood crop reports, and tracking local disappearances, pinning them up into a frantic evidence grid on the wall. Every single strand of red string he pulled leads directly to the dead center of the board, pointing to his final, terrifying realization: IT HAS AWOKEN.

As the entity grew stronger under the floorboards, the room itself began to change. Unnatural, thick green moss and damp rot aggressively scaled the walls, literally swallowing the structure from the corners inward.

The main focal point of the space shows the exact moment everything went wrong. He was actively sitting at his workbench, frantically carving deep into a pumpkin shell to study its core, when the timeline ran out. The heavy iron hammer, the specialized hand tools, and the sticky pumpkin pulp were left scattered across the station exactly where they fell. He didn’t even have time to stand up or clear his desk. He was violently interrupted right in the middle of a cut, leaving the room completely frozen in time.

Years have passed since that night. Cobwebs have coated the light fixtures, dust has buried the shelves, bats have nested in the dark corners, and a lone black cat now roams the stained checkered floor tiles.

But the real twist is waiting in the dark rafters above. The very thing he spent years tracking finally broke through the walls. A massive, grotesque pumpkin monster with hollowed-out skull eyes and twisted vine tentacles has completely ruptured out of the heavy iron locker, climbing into the ceiling beams and coiling its roots down around the furniture.

The scene leaves you with one final, chilling question as you look through the window: Did he finally find the answers he was looking for, or did the harvest come back to claim him?

Thank you so much to everyone who followed along with my updates! I had the absolute best time pushing my sculpting and distressing limits to bring this entire psychological horror scene to life. Let me know what you think of the final look!
Here is the audio I made to go along with the story
Found Audio

Video

19 Likes

You have done a wonderful job. Well done. I like the story as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I hope you like it!! I did have a to rush it a bit because I have some big plans coming up!

1 Like

so amazing. You have done a wonderful job

1 Like

You are welcome @Rukya_Alkaabi

1 Like

The giant pumpkin is Very scary! Great job :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thank you @Pappidachs.

1 Like

@Rukya_Alkaabi wow. I mean wow. Perfect story. Perfect scene. Everything about this I am in love with. You did a fantastic job in all sincerity. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you that means a lot!

1 Like

Wow, what an intricate build and story! :scream:

1 Like

Wow!!! Terrific job! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing this with us and with the story

1 Like

It is a wow! Very impressive @Rukya_Alkaabi !

1 Like

Perfect for Halloween. Cool and monstrous.

1 Like

Oh my gosh!! This is amazing. I love the story behind your build and the final result of all your hard work! You have certainly set the bar high.

3 Likes

WOW!!! The amount of thought you put into the storyline and all those tiny details is incredible.

1 Like

the resul is great ! incredible

2 Likes

So cool! You did a great job with this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This looks awesome! I love the story and all the details. And the giant pumpkin is really cool

1 Like

Wow, this is incredible! The story, the weathering, the evidence wall, and that massive pumpkin creature all work together so perfectly. I love that you went beyond a typical Halloween scene and created an entire psychological horror story around the build. The tiny details make it feel like there’s a whole mystery waiting to be uncovered. Absolutely amazing final reveal! :raising_hands:

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m glad you enjoyed the different story elements

1 Like