World Miniature Creation Update 3- Halloween Obsession

Hey guys! Another update on my customization. I finally finished the rest of the walls and decided to build up the base and frame. I did have a lot of trouble trying to snap all the pieces together( might have been from my additions) but in the end I decided to shave some of the wood off so it was easier to place the walls into the floor. As you can see with all the moss lining the crevices, that was because it wasn’t a perfect fit and there were gaps. You won’t be seeing much of the walls anyways so it’s not a big problem. Anyways I have so many plans for this and can’t wait to start making all the things to put inside. I also have a fun story to go along with this build at the very end!!

Also just for reference this is what the actual build is supposed to look like

9 Likes

This is coming along nicely. Well done.

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means a lot from you I love your builds!!!

Wow! I’m already liking what I see. Can’t wait for all the other details :hushed_face:

1 Like

@Rukya_Alkaabi what a transformation so far!! This is exciting to see this come to your vision

1 Like

That is so spooky! I can’t wait to see all the submissions and I’ve got to get started myself!

1 Like

Wow! Great start @Rukya_Alkaabi it looks amazing already

1 Like

Oh wow!! Your distressing and aging of the outside walls is certainly taking this build to the next level.

1 Like

Wow!!! This is incredible!!! Awesome job!

1 Like

This is absolutely adorable!

1 Like

Wow, it’s already quite transformed!

1 Like

Thank you @Rukya_Alkaabi. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

I cannot wait to see where this creation goes! You are really good at this!

1 Like

Thank you @Becbenjamin. That is lovely of you to say. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It turned out great! It looks like something straight out of Silent Hill, hahaha.

1 Like

i love the job ! incredible

1 Like

this looks so good!! the peeling wallpaper detail is chef’s kiss

1 Like

@Rukya_Alkaabi its coming along great … i look forward forward to your progress …

1 Like

This looks very realistic already. Can’t wait to see the final build.

1 Like