World Miniature Creation Update 2- Halloween Obsession

Ok got some time to work on my build a little more. This is what I got so far. I think I went a little too far in the walls with the decay :sweat_smile:but uhh most of the walls will be covered with stuff anyways. I really like the floor and for the moss I used green pipecleaner hairs that I cut off( I told you guys I was gonna be creative with what I could find) but today was a mix of watercolor, paint, ink pads, and coffee water lol.

10 Likes

omg. so amazing. you did so great

1 Like

I’m so excited to see the end result!

1 Like

@Rukya_Alkaabi that is just being resourceful and the results are fantastic way to go. This is looking great!

1 Like

Awesome progress! I can’t wait to see the result!

1 Like

Wow! I love how you rendered these :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re so creative with everyday supplies! Your customization seems to be coming along very nicely!

1 Like

the aspect is amazing

1 Like

This is coming along nicely.

Wonderful! It turned out very realistic.

1 Like

Oooh love it, very decayed and grungy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Rukya_Alkaabi

1 Like

This is so good! This will turn up great :heart:

1 Like

Hahaha, I don’t think you went too far with the decay.

1 Like

I think it looks great, I don’t think you went too far with the decay

I also love your use of pipe cleaners for moss, that’s such a clever idea

1 Like

I think the walls are great. Reminds me of buildings in “The Walking Dead”

1 Like

Omggg! I was thinking the same thing when doing thisss! I’m so glad someone else caught on!

1 Like

Wow this looks awesome!! I think adding moss was the perfect addition. I can’t wait to see your finished build

1 Like

Amazing work :star_struck: it looks rugged already

1 Like

Very effective! Doing great with working with what you have!