DIY Miniature World Challenge update 7

We are getting closer to the first walls being put up. More layer treatments to the remaining structural components completed with todays focus being on adding dirt to the pieces.

As mentioned in another post, I am now only sharing small snippets in my photos.

I also did some more moss work to create variation in the colour. Still more colour adjustments to go on the moss once this is dry, but that will be a tomorrow job. These are still wet so they look muddier than they will when dry.

Thats it for today folks. Happy crafting.

9 Likes

Your effects and customizations are great.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it.

your effect are incredible

1 Like

Looking really good! I think this is going to turn out really well.

1 Like

your customisation is looking great so far @chamelionboy

1 Like

Man I really really cannot wait to see this done! It’s very inspiring!

1 Like

Thank you @ana_vlmt :blush::blush:

Thanks @Melinda I sure hope so. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you @Tricia12 :blush::blush:

Thank you @Becbenjamin I appreciate it.

It looks fantastic, especially the moss :clap:t2:

1 Like

@chamelionboy ive not shared any myself lol :laughing: but yours is going to be fantastic I know …:smiling_face:

1 Like

This will be fun, just seeing snippets!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the whole thing! You’re doing great.

1 Like

Every detail is awesome! I can’t wait to see the finished product

1 Like

Wow can I ask what materials you use for the coloring and dirt/moss?

1 Like

I am fascinated with each step along the way.

1 Like

Thank you @300 I’m very happy with how the moss turned out.

1 Like

Thank you @Jo1. I am dying to know what everyone else has been doing, but I guess most people are keeping it secret. Lol