World Challenge Update #3

Challenge update for me. Doing a bit of work on my house. I’ve been a bit slow to get a lot done this week due to having vertigo, so looking up at the instructions and down at my workspace is not that pleasant to do.

Anyway … enough complaining for now!! :grin:

To get the wooden board look on the sides of the house, I had to do it the old fashioned way with a metal ruler and scoring with a scalpel.

I’m picking and choosing what will go inside the house and the furnishings. I’m changing quite a bit out.

Shaun is keeping a close eye on things for me. Also, I’ve been after this pirate ship for a little while and Temu came through. It looks like it is snap together and repainted boards, so I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

I still have to finish a few builds before this.

7 Likes

Hope you get some relief from the vertigo soon. You did a great job with the sides of the house! The lines are very neat.

1 Like

You did great. and the pirate bay kit is nice

1 Like

Thanks so much Zoe. I certainly hope that the vertigo eases.

1 Like

I thank you very much Nicole. I am happy with the kit.

@Suzanne_Jones how fun. I enjoy seeing how people go away from instruction s and just go rogue lol. I love it. It means you are confident in your skills to be able to customize a kid the way you want it. Its import!! Good luck

1 Like

Thanks heaps Dave. I sometimes don’t like what is inside the houses and like to change things out.

@Suzanne_Jones oh totally get that.

1 Like

That sounds like quite a lot of patience and careful work!

1 Like

Yeh, this is an old DIY kit but I’m not using all of the inside pieces.

That wood effect looks good! :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to see how it turns out! Hope you’re feeling better soon! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much. I hope that it shows in the final build.

1 Like

Good luck with that kit Suz. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Oh no! Vertigo is the worst… I hope you feel better and get some relief soon. :yellow_heart: The Tortuga Pirate Bay looks amazing! Wow! Can’t wait to see it built

Gosh, vertigo is no fun at all, I am so sorry that you’re going through that. Well done on doing what you can :people_hugging:. The ship looks so cool!

I know this is gonna look great! Keep at it!

It’s not a lot of fun but it should ease up soon hopefully. Thanks for your well wishes.

1 Like

The ship does look pretty cool. I have so many great kits to build haha

1 Like

Thanks so much @Rukya_Alkaabi

Rest and heal my friend. Lucky Shaun is there to help you out and watch over!

which build are you doing? I have read so many posts I cannot recall.

1 Like