World Challenge Update #3

You are my welcome. :grinning_face::blush:

Oh no. I am sorry that hear that you have not been feeling well. Your siding looks so nice. That is some painstaking work.

Wow, that pirate ship looks really interesting!

I hope you’re feeling better soon! Even with a slower week, you’ve made some great progress, and I love the wooden board effect you created with the ruler and scalpel. The pirate ship is such a fun addition too, I’m really curious to see how it looks after you repaint it! :heart:

@Suzanne_Jones pirate bay looks amazing!vertigo is not nice hun take your time :heart:

Ohhhh that’s an interesting one!

1 Like

Ugh, I hated scoring the walls when I did this kit! I’m interested to see how you’re from panel wall/window lines up when you assemble it all, I feel like mine didn’t fully line up with the roof! Hope your vertigo gets better soon! :heart:

1 Like

I hope you’re feeling better now @Suzanne_Jones

That pirate ship looks cool by the way. I look forward to see you work on that :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hope you are feeling much better.
Your progress looks good. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank goodness for Shaun :slight_smile: I’m feeling a lot better today.

1 Like

It took a little time for me to do it but I’m happy with it. My vertigo is a lot better today.

1 Like

I think it looks like a lot of fun. I don’t think it is going to be a big build.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

1 Like

Nah. Vertigo is not a lot of fun but I’m much better today. I think that the Pirate Bay is going to be a fun build.

1 Like

It does look interesting. I tried to get it once before and couldn’t so I jumped at the opportunity this time it showed in my feed.

So, it is a bit difficult to line up all the walls with the roof? Well, if it doesn’t it will fit the Autumn/Halloween theme I hope.

I’m feeling much better now thanks Jill. Not sure when I will get to the pirate ship but I’ll definitely share. And btw congrats on your Reddit win.

1 Like

Feeling a lot better today Joy. Thanks so much for your wishes.

Glad to hear you’re feeling better :smiling_face:

And thank you! Congrats to you too! :partying_face:

1 Like

I am so happy to hear that. Take care of yourself.

1 Like