🩷 Women’s Day Special 🩷 - Win Nanci Plush Doll (Closed)

I love reding this @Jill_Francisco
So wonderful that your family does this together. I have read most of your posts and am so impressed to see this. I think it keeps bonds there and builds a trusting and caring environment. Good for you!

When I did the Seahorse Barque, I sent a picture to my mom. I was so
happy when I heard she was showing all the ladies what I had built!

Thank you so much @jeanneL through this community my family found a new bonding activity :heart:

@Rochelle_R
what a beautiful story. I was always happy when I found a common ground with my children. They have since grown up but we still remain close!

My mother does the same thing. She is 84 and still meets with about 6 of her classmates for a margarita one day of the week. She shows them all of my latest stuff. :blush: @jeanneL

We are very much alike then! I am the builder here, from furniture, to kids Christmas presents, to legos with my grand children. Everyone wants me to “build”! Thankfully I really enjoy it!

All that’s so cute! :face_holding_back_tears: I’m not sure if my dad is bragging but I’m just going to assume he is. :laughing:

What a collection! It’s admirable. I’ll do the same with my children in the future, letting them do crafts from a young age. It will help them develop a love for crafts and training them with patience and meticulousness.

I have a huge (hundreds) of books in my home, an iPad. Phone and ereader. I do love a good read. Reading really is a great escape.

OMG we have the same favorite, the Becka’s Baking House. I fell in love on that kit the first time I’ve saw it. :heart_eyes:

Your mom is so sweet to clear the shelf for your kits. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s rare so you should cherish her. Not all families are supportive to their children’s hobbies. Your kits are all amazing btw. :pink_heart:

I’m so sorry to know that. I hope you’re better now. Being depressed is not easy since I know the feeling. I can relate to that and yes, I agree with you. I’m also thankful that Robotime kits exist for our sanity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Welcome to the community btw.

Your family is so sweet to give you Rolife builds and you influence them in the world of crafting. Now, you and your family have the same hobbies and interests. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You spread the joy to them.

Building Robotime kits gives me some peaceful time during the day that I can share with my family. For example, while I was building a ship from Rolife, my sister was sitting across from doing her homework as we both listened to music. I was even able to help my other younger sister start a Rolife ship as well. My family is also the first group of people I share my finished creations with and I am happy I have people to share them with.

Thank you so much @olivertruong1511 . I hope to see more of your collection.

That sounds like some wonderful family time… and a perfect way to pass down the craft to younger generations.

That is so nice for you to share your knowledge in building these kits.

That is awesome! The ships are such beautiful and rewarding builds and give one so much positive feelings! I built both Seahorse and Titanic. Which one did you both do?

Crafting has brought such a meaningful and positive change into my life. It has helped me reconnect with a part of myself that I didn’t always give space to — my creative side. Sitting quietly and building something with my hands has reminded me that I am imaginative, capable, and patient.

Working with delicate kits has shown me my gentle and caring nature. I take my time. I handle each tiny piece with care. And when something breaks or doesn’t go to plan, I don’t walk away — I problem-solve, repair it, or find another way forward. Crafting has strengthened my resilience and my confidence in my ability to figure things out.

When I sit building my little places, I feel completely present and at peace. Watching them come to life fills me with pride — I am truly proud of what I’ve created. Seeing the finished pieces makes my heart swell. They may be tiny, but they represent patience, imagination, and a lot of love.

Most of all, I hope crafting connects me with others across the world. I would love to share my little village and see the peaceful villages others create too. There is something beautiful about people slowing down, building with their hands, and sharing their imagination. It brings a quiet kind of togetherness that feels very special.

I can’t wait to see you sharing your incredibly kind heart and your creativity with others in your upcoming meetup. They will be blessed to have you helping them along. @MsMinky