I hope the best memories! ![]()
![]()
I’d count that as a victory! Haha
I remember spending way more time than I’d like to admit playing Snake and Solitaire. Simple games, but somehow they never got old.
Snake was such a simple game, but it was so addictive!
@Anje_Leonoza_Mira i know hun …![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Miracchi thank you it was fun lol ! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Same here! Hahaha Everything feels under control until the blocks suddenly start dropping at lightning speed and the panic kicks in. Pabilisan ng mata at kamay nalang talaga.
It looked so easy until one wrong hop sent you straight into the river or under a truck. Lol
I do not know this game, but I love hearing about games like this!
I do not know this game. Lol. But we do not guess age here. Lol ![]()
Arcades just had a different kind of magic, didn’t they? Back then, every arcade token felt precious, so you had to make each game count.
That’s a nostalgia combo!
Haha! One tiny wrong turn and it was game over.
@Vangie my granddaughter loves this although she does just cheat as shes 3 lol k![]()
![]()
![]()
Yes, totally! Since I was little, I’ve always been playing video games, either on consoles or on the computer. Lately I don’t play that much on consoles anymore because I prefer upgrading my PC and playing there ![]()
Haha, welcome to the PC side! ![]()
Not too bad!
So, I’m the OG! I remember my first video game was PONG!
Then, when Atari came out, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Night Driver, etc. If they didn’t work, you had to blow the dust out of the cartridge and try again! Those were the days!
The famous cartridge blow!
Haha
I played Pong against my brother using a display at the local Woolworths store. My parents couldn’t afford to get us a game so we would go there after school.

