🕹️ Whimsical Thursday #19 | Press Start on Childhood Memories

I was a pinball wizard as well. @Suzanne_Jones

2 Likes

Centipede was in my top 3 @Kim_Kieffer I recall being so excited …when on a trip to visit my son in Oregon, we found an old style arcade about 10 years ago.

Oh my! I have never even heard of this! @Vangie

As Marilyn Monroe once said “Good things fall apart so better things fall together”. It brought us together in different ways. What was your favorite song to play?

1 Like

I love that quote.

I love Through the Fire and Flames even though I struggle for it A LOT. Lol

1 Like

Those arcade days were something special! I used to play Tekken in the arcade

1 Like

Haha, I know that feeling! Looks like you’re a lifelong gamer.

Yes, kinda. It’s just sad that there’s always an offer for something to buy. Lol

Hey, 5 is better than rage-quitting! I hope your son gets to visit soon. :heart:

I played that. It wasn’t a game, for me it was a second job. LOL

I remember how colorful and magical Candyland is.

Gaming with siblings creates the best memories.

1 Like

“I never really stopped playing video games” - you got me. That’s the best ending! :joy: Growing up just means buying your own games instead of asking your parents.

1 Like

Those arcade classics are timeless, and they were so much fun to play.

Snake was so simple, yet somehow impossible to put down!

Crafting wins in the end! Haha

This brought back so many memories!

1 Like

I cant add photos but I got 32 :woman_tipping_hand:

I used to have a Nokia that had snake and a PC with tetris, however I loved Majong and Solitaire.

Part 1 Challenge:

Part 2:

When I was a kid, I love playing the snakes. I loved it when it kept growing though I got frustrated when I accidentally eat its own body :sweat_smile: but it’s a really great game! It eased my boredom when I was a kid.

Thats the best song! Ive only completed it on hard twice, I fail every other time :joy: