🕹️ Whimsical Thursday #19 | Press Start on Childhood Memories

Oh yeah! Pacman! Those games are proof that you don’t need fancy graphics to have a great time!

2 Likes

@Anje_Leonoza_Mira are you i bet its more advanced now since i played it lol !:joy::joy::orange_heart::cherry_blossom::heart::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

The game is for all ages! Such a great game :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Haha, Snake was the best!

1 Like

I can relate! Both games were childhood classics, but it sounds like crafting has always been your true favorite. Lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your grandparents’ house. That must have been really hard. But I have played GH too.

2 Likes

Tetris never gets old!

2 Likes

Those were the good old days!

2 Likes

That’s a fantastic pick!

2 Likes

Haha, no age guessing here! :laughing:

1 Like

It was a childhood classic too.

1 Like

Haha oo Sis at kahit naipambato mo na gumagana pa din LOL

Ha ha they really were! @Miracchi I had to fight m Dad to get a turn on the Atari :rofl:

We didn’t have a game console when I was growing up, so I didn’t play many video games at home. I do remember playing Centipede at the arcade, though! It was always exciting to see how long I could survive and how high I could get my score. Those trips to the arcade are some fun childhood memories.

1 Like

Thank you! I really enjoyed remembering all those games. The thing is, I never stopped playing, so I could keep naming more hahaha

I totally agree! It would be fun at first and then our family would end up arguing when we started failing orders.

used t love it. I think I grow out of it now. now whenever I have time i just like to build.

1 Like

When I was growing up, we had pinball parlours around. Then they started including some of the gaming consoles in there.
I actually miss those days.

1 Like

Overcooked is really fun!! I used to love playing that lol

You are so right! @Miracchi That was one of my favorites, for sure. I could play it for hours.