Rolife TGB25 Starry Night Café Day 6 🌟 🌟 🌟

More progress on my booknook today

8 Likes

@Sofie_Vanderbeken wonderful. I real really need to get this!! I love this painting and to see Robotime make this is amazing

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken its coming along great i love the table and chairs with the little cup and cake its looking lovley ! :heart:

1 Like

@Grey74 i already have a Van Gogh booknook from Tonecheer

3 Likes

This is lovely and I actually love how the perspective changes as the buildings get further back - maybe all the book books are like that but I’ve never noticed it before

1 Like

That light really illuminates it well, and I love how they have used perspective to give the illusion of greater depth. It looks great.

1 Like

The one one the front left. Is that the one that has the LCD screen on the back wall? If so, can you post something showing how it looks? I can’t tell properly from the pics on TC’s site

1 Like

They’re both great. I really love them

1 Like

This is coming along beautifully. I love your little cross-stitch kits. The ladybug is my favorite.

2 Likes

@chamelionboy it also makes noise

2 Likes

@Nita_Davis it is not cross stitch, it is pixel hobby

That looks wonderful. Am I right thinking that the LCD image changes too? The noises I did know about. I am so close to adding this to the wishlist and now that I have seen the LCD in a real one, I think I will. Many thanks. :grin:

1 Like

@chamelionboy yes the image changes, you can see the tree move from the wind

Oh wow! I have never heard of that before. How does it work?

1 Like

@Nita_Davis

1 Like

Thank you very much. This looks cool!

1 Like

Omg i need CAKE

Wonderful! It’s taking it’s form already and almost done

1 Like

It looks so pretty already. I really like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow this is so cool. :heart_eyes:

1 Like