Rolife Holiday Cafe Progress

September was a very busy month. But I got a little more done on my Holiday Cafe. Im painting all the edges and just taking my time and enjoying this kit. I like the mix of 2d and 3d pieces on this one. So far I’m very happy with how everything is coming together.


6 Likes

This looks like it is coming together well for you so far. Are you planning on customising it?

Thank you, I think my only changes I’ll make to this one will be some added greenery.

This looks lovely, it’s great to see it coming together

1 Like

Thank you very much @Nic_Ozz

This looks terrific. The details are wonderful. I can’t wait to see the finished model.

1 Like

It’s shaping up nicely. Can’t wait to see the finished build :slightly_smiling_face:

I always feel that painting edges just finishes it nicely. And isnt there a bunny with this one?

1 Like

Well this becoming great you did good. Looking forward for more :blush:

1 Like

@Smith42 I really e house this kit. Yours is looking so clean looking!

1 Like

So pretty, I love the Holiday Cafe. Another lovely book nook on my list :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful job so far!

1 Like

The structure and the little pastries in the background are very pretty.

1 Like

This looks lovely, so great to see it coming together

1 Like

It’s coming together beautifully! I really like the painted edges, they add such a nice finished touch while still keeping the build cozy. The mix of 2D and 3D pieces makes this one especially interesting too. It sounds like you’re having the perfect time taking it slow and enjoying the process! :heart:

1 Like

@Smith42 its such a nice kit i agree … enjoy every minuite of it … its coming together nicley :heart:

Oh that is looking so nice with the edges painted there!

1 Like

Thank you very much @chamelionboy I’ll be sure to post when I’m finished :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much @Kim_Kieffer :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @MamaNheza I’m really liking this kit

1 Like