If you are a Vincent Van Gogh fan this is definitely something for you, Vincent Van Gogh is one of my favorite painters
The kit has so many details that it feels like there is not end to it , but everything comes together in the end and it more than beautiful
The video link is at the end of the post under photos
12 Likes
Grey74
October 7, 2026, 1:10pm
2
@Sofie_Vanderbeken so beautiful. I love this kit and how they were able to make a painting into a visual kit like this. you did great and its a trophy for sure!
1 Like
It really is nice how they make these book notes look so much bigger and this one is no exception. Nice job Sofie
1 Like
Sasa
October 7, 2026, 3:01pm
4
I love the lighting in this kit!
1 Like
Vangie
October 7, 2026, 3:02pm
5
Beautiful!!! Does it come with dust cover?
1 Like
@Vangie the dust cover is in the box
1 Like
Jo1
October 7, 2026, 4:05pm
7
@Sofie_Vanderbeken i love the side opening panel … the colors are beautiful hun you done amazing !
1 Like
Vangie
October 7, 2026, 4:19pm
8
Oh nice!! I am definitely getting this one if it does come with dust cover
1 Like
So beautiful. I love it. Thank for share
1 Like
Good job well done @Sofie_Vanderbeken
1 Like
Oh I like the door! Thanks for sharing.
1 Like
I wish I have this beautiful
1 Like
Smith42
October 8, 2026, 10:06am
13
Oh wow! What a beautiful kit, i love all the little details and the side opening up. Wonderful job. Yet another kit to be added to my wishlist
1 Like
It is absolutely beautiful. I love the opening door on the side.
1 Like
Wow, this turned out beautifully! I can definitely see why a Van Gogh fan would love this kit, there are so many incredible little details to discover. It must have been so satisfying to finally see everything come together after such a detailed build!
1 Like
It looks stunning I really love the side door being able to open. Well done @Sofie_Vanderbeken
1 Like
This is so beautiful. nice work @Sofie_Vanderbeken
1 Like