Wrap it around the white plant pot
I still love book nooks but they dont offer a challenge anymore so i do them when i need a break.
This looks amazing. I like the pink wall and the mountains on the pot
It sounds like a nice idea. I hope it turned out well.
Hope so to. Not sure it paper will wrap properly else i will need to paint.
Maybe just doing some fine lines like Michelle said like mountains @Jerry_Boswijk
Yeah that is my back up option.
I forgot to mention that I added a few things like dimsum basket and pair of chopsticks. Just because I love dimsum
How did you make the dimsums?
I have a stash of little plastic foods like that. A bag costs about $2 on Temu. For the Chopsticks I just used black wire. @Jerry_Boswijk
I see. I get you since it’s cylinder shape. I think you can paint well so either way, I know the result will be a pretty one. ![]()
Thanks for the tip will keep it in mind. Not gonna adapt to much on this one i think.
That’s a great start!
Those old-style kits are so detailed, and I love how you customized the flowers already. Your ideas for the flower pot sound lovely, can’t wait to see what you choose!
This kit is truly fascinating. Its overall aesthetic draws inspiration from the mid to late Ming Dynasty in China. By this time, Columbus had already reached the New World, and vast amounts of South American silver were flowing into China through global trade routes, making it one of the wealthiest countries in the world at that moment.
What makes this period especially interesting is that, in contrast to the European Renaissance and Baroque movements, Chinese aesthetics were moving toward a refined minimalism. Beauty was found in subtle intricacy paired with an overall sense of restraint and clarity.
You can almost picture a scholar from a noble family, seated quietly at his desk, writing prose or painting with ink and brush. Just as Jerry described it, the feeling is unmistakably elegant.
Thanks for the information. Now this kit is so much more special to me.
Wow! Thank you for sharing this piece of history and beautiful visions!