💖 [ Rolife - Heartwarming]Mug Painting 🖌


This is the last time kal and i went, im painting Ranga and Rimuru from the anime That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime :hugs: I just finished the show, instead of painting lol

1 Like

Oh I love the colour scheme! Is the anime any good? It’s on my long list of backlogs :laughing:

1 Like

The ducks are absolutely adorable! They’ll always remind you of that sweet day you spent together. :duck:
That’s the magic of handmade things, they carry little pieces of our hearts within them. :sparkling_heart: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Aww couldn’t say it any better myself! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you guys so much!

I loved the anime! :hugs:

1 Like

What a lovely idea to create memories with your friend. The mug looks perfect to me. I think the ducks are very cute.

1 Like

Thank you! Hopefully they’ll still be cute after being baked hahaha :kissing_face_with_closed_eyes:

1 Like