🥰 [Rolife - Happiness]Hot air balloon

Aww hahaha your poor fingers! :laughing: The colours are so vibrant I love it!

1 Like

Thank you :star_struck: im going to buy some gloves but it actually came off in the shower haha so thats a win!

2 Likes

I have seen them in the sky pretty close but not up super close, that are magnificent though! I would love to go in one one day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Haha yeah gloves for sure next time :rofl: i was just too excited to start hahaha

Haha it actually came off in the shower easily so no worries :rofl:

1 Like

I would probably too scared to ride. I just like to appreciate from a safe difference.

1 Like

What a nice colour combo

1 Like

I can totally understand your excitement and getting started. I am the same way. I am used to having paint on my fingers most of the time anyways whether I’m working at home on a build or working on the job site. It ain’t nothing but a thing for me.

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Since I started the wooden bloom, I too have had paint but acrylic so it is washing off.

1 Like