ROKR LD01 Prehistoric Planet Velocirapter (Hunter of the Jungle) Day 3 🦕 🦕 🦕

My husband and i have been secretly building on the dinosaur this afternoon, that’s what we have done so far, so i am in charge of the tail and the legs :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:, to be clear i am in charge of the dinosaur its ass :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Done my sewing today

5 Likes

Oh bene, anche la coda è pronta.

1 Like

I think you got the ass end of the deal. :rofl:

1 Like

So nice post. I love it

1 Like

The dinosaur is moving forward little by little!

2 Likes

@Sofie_Vanderbeken :joy::joy: its looking great hun i hope you dont have any problems with is ass !,!:heart:

1 Like

Nice!!! Is that cross-stitch? I miss doing cross-stitch.

1 Like

I’ve done the dinosaur…and mine does not work. I hope you have better luck than I did.

1 Like

It looks like you’re making great progress.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but that tail just sitting there by itself is making me laugh so much hahaha :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure that dino will be ass-olutely amazing!
love your stitches! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hahaha, I love that you’re officially in charge of the dinosaur’s ass!At least you and your husband can tackle it together, and it sounds like you made some good progress today. And getting your sewing done too, that’s a productive day! :heart:

1 Like

Good progress @Sofie_Vanderbeken nice of your husband to help

1 Like

The dinosaur and your sewing look great so far!

1 Like