ROKR LD01 Prehistoric Planet Velocirapter (Hunter of the Jungle) Day 2 🦕 🦕 🦕

I did some more work on the dinosaur today, must say it is not one of my most favorite build, guess that is because i am not into dinosaury things, but hope my son will be happy with it as a gift for his birthday October 26nd

de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum

5 Likes

@Sofie_Vanderbeken uhmmm I can’t find a translation to what your last line is. I can tell it’s Latin but don’t understand lol

1 Like

wzw i love wat i see

@Grey74 well i know what it is in dutch so i had to look it up in English

There is no accounting for tastes and colors

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken its looking cool though hun hes going to love it :blush::blush:

1 Like

I love the eyes! :raising_hands: :wink:

1 Like

The dinosaur is getting some shape now :blush:

1 Like

This is coming along very nicely.

1 Like

I think that makes it even sweeter that you’re putting so much effort into a build that isn’t really your thing!

1 Like

So beautiful. I can’t wait to see your finish

1 Like

Simpatico il dinosauro senza zampe :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I completely understand what you mean. I wouldn’t enjoy it for myself, but if I make it for someone else that is a different kind of motivation.

1 Like

It looks really cool though and I’m sure your son will absolutely love it :t_rex::sauropod:

1 Like