ROKR LD01 Prehistoric Planet Velocirapter (Hunter of the Jungle) Day 1 🦕 🦕 🦕

it’s all i have done today, well it was cleaning day already again
so this is not going to be an easy one because i can’t forget putting it away in a closet when i finish building, as my son sometimes comes into the room i am building, so i can’t do the boards in the treasure tray because it is all looking dinosaury

at least i had CAKE today

and i have done some labeling today, i really needed to catch up with that

3 Likes

That’s a nice idea to put labels. :blush:

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken i hope he dont catch a glimpse lol … its looking great oh and yummy cake .. the labelling is a great idea ! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Labeling sounds like a great idea. I never thought of that, i just put all the similar pieces together :grin:

1 Like

Label is a good idea

1 Like

Yes, that makes sense that it’s a bit slower to keep things hidden. Cake is a good compensation, though.

1 Like

I love how you organize the little bags! With the labels.

1 Like

i move the organisation

1 Like

I write on the bag in Sharpie. Things like plants and beads etc, I put in jars with similar.

1 Like