The Velociraptor

The ROKR Velociraptor is done

Sadly, well I think you know. Hahaha. I’ve attached some pics of the finished dino. Enjoy!

8 Likes

I loved making and painting this one…but unfortunately…in the end, it does not work as it should. I wish you the best on it.

1 Like

so nice kit, Thank for share

1 Like

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

2 Likes

Nita, mine doesn’t work either.

Anytime and I love sharing everything I do. @Anje_Leonoza_Mira

1 Like

Sure thing, my pleasure. @ThaoNguyen

So sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Looks really cool. Sorry it didn’t work @Harley

1 Like

This looks amazing!!! I love the velociraptor!

1 Like

It’s okay, I don’t like anything with gears for this very reason. Thank you. @Jill_Francisco

Oh that is really so cool!

1 Like

It is so very cool looking - I really enjoyed putting this one together. @Robotime

Thank you for taking a peek! @Kim_Kieffer

Nice one!!! I love it!

1 Like

I love them! And eyes that color.

1 Like

So cool! Although… slightly uncool that it doesn’t actually work. Still looks amazing!

1 Like

You’re too funny, yes, very uncool. @Gidge

1 Like

This is cool. I LOVE the eyes.

1 Like

The little dinosaur in the egg is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like