@Robotime Here are the two models that I customized for a more modern and chic rendering. My customers had a real crush on these customized models and I reproduced them at least 6 times afterwards. I like to let my creativity speak even if the original models are a real joy to assemble.
Love how you customized these—they turned out so elegant and effortlessly chic. The modern touches make them look incredibly stylish.
wow. you have nice collection. i love black piano
These turned out amazing!
The piano looks so beautiful, the customization is gorgeous
Wow, I love how you customized these kits. They look so elegant!
This is so beautiful and so modern.
@Melanie_Goult loving it. The accents and little extras make these gorgeous
Wow, both customizations turned out really well! I hope you have good luck in the giveaway.
@Melanie_Goult i love the piano its stunning … customising kits is something i have done it adds more personality thanks for sharing
I love your Sam’s study. Such nice colors and look ![]()
Your customizations are beautiful, I can definitely see why people like them so much.
The new color makes it look so much more elegant and sophisticated!
Wow they look amazing!! You did such an incredible job. Thanks for sharing ![]()
j’adore tes choix ! beaux travaux
I love it! I might steal your idea ![]()
I have built Sam’s study but I have to say I am in love with your build! I love your choice of colors. Combining purple and black is simply a wow! So elegant!
Piano looks majestic. Wow!
Thanks for sharing!
Oh my gosh, I love your style! These are so elegant. I can see why you’re in demand for customising this kit!
Wow, these customizations look fantastic! The modern, chic style really gives the models a completely different feel. No wonder your customers loved them enough for you to recreate them so many times. It’s always amazing to see how much personality a builder can bring to the original design!












