This post is primarily for the up and coming Brand Ambassadors…I think they are called pre ambassadors. This is also for anyone considering applying to become a Brand Ambassador.
The first thing I would say to someone who is thinking about it…just do it! That’s right, just do it. Fill out the application and get the ball rolling because you don’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity. You won’t regret it.
What could be better than hosting a DIY & Crafting Club meetup near you and sharing this awesome hobby with others in your community? Seeing complete strangers sitting in a room building miniature kits and visiting with each other is the absolute best!
I had my last of three March meetups tonight. There were 15 attendees all having such a fun time!
I thought that taking a picture of my setup and the supplies that I use might be helpful. I also thought that if new pre ambassadors could see how easy it is to host a meetup, it might help them feel at ease.
The picture shows a few different forms, a tool kit and a cutting mat. I also provide a snack for each person. The snacks I provide are simple because most people don’t eat while they build at these meetups. My venues also require prepackaged snacks.
I have also included a picture showing what tools are provided in a zipper pouch that makes it easy for me to take to meetups.
Setting up these things at each seat and bringing the kits needed are pretty much all there is to it. Of course there is a little bit of preparation getting these things organized at home, but it’s really easy peasy.
I hope this helps at least one person who is interested in the Brand Ambassador program. If anyone has questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I’m more than happy to help.
I would highly encourage it as well because our group had a lot of fun.
Everything is ready. That’s great!
Thank you for the encouragement words and helpful tips Tina. ![]()
This is so helpful for aspiring brand ambassadors @Tkaplan I love the pouch idea for the tools. I think I will shift to this too.
This is very inspiring ![]()
This is a very helpful post because I know you’ve had many successful meetups.
Thank you very much @Jill_Francisco . I prefer the pouches over containers. They seem less bulky and easy to carry.
Thank you @Nita_Davis
You’re quite welcome @serenebliss_23
@Tricia12 definitely…always fun groups!
You’re very welcome. I keep thinking I want to ‘plan’ one..but being self-employed (with no subs or employees)…When the work comes to me, I take it…especially now. My building will be on the slack side for about 3 weeks. Happy and sad at the same time.
Great job covering this Tina! I am a very visual learner and seeing this helps a lot! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for this Tina. I’m a visual learner like @jeanneL. This is very helpful
Thanks @Tkaplan Thanks for sharing those tips… feel encouraged and warmed by your support ![]()
I would absoloutly love to become an Ambassador, unfortunatly because of work, kids and house chores i wouldnt be able to make anytime ![]()
I would love to, but I don’t have any more time right now.
This is such a nice and well thought post. Thanks a lot for sharing it and for the encouragement!
@Nita_Davis I’m so happy for you that you have work the next three weeks. I’m sure that brings you peace of mind. ![]()
@jeanneL you’re welcome…I am a visual learner as well!
@mchipman I can relate…I am a visual learner too!


