[ 💬 Product Review ]: Rolife Oxygen Oasis

As a person that love gardening, love plants and everything about beautiful flowers, I was obsessed with this beautiful kit that recently released by Rolife.

Oxygen Oasis, a true masterpiece design with every corner filled with charming and elegant features. This kit also comes with its own glue which is low odour, slow drying and it sticks really well. This kit requires alot of gluing of leaves, plants and flowers.

The waterlillies pond, little flowers, beautiful angels and stunning big plants like monsteras just filled my heart with joy.
It is the dream garden that I always wanted. All the leaves and flower petals are pre-cut which makes it a lot easier.

The added features of butterflies, birds, cute little cats just makes the whole kit fill complete. I just so in love with this design that I didn’t want to change anything about it. It is just perfect.

The lighting just make this kit felt cozy at the same time.

All up this has taken me 20 hours to complete but the length of time does not matter at all. The most important thing is ị enjoyed every process of buildjng this. I highly recommend this to anyone that love plants and flowers but does not want to cut out every single leaves and flower petals. This is the perfect kit for you.

If anyone who is interested in purchasing this beautiful kit, you can enjoy a 15% using this link below to place the order.

Thank you so much @Robotime for this amazing opportunity to do a review on this build.

23 Likes

Your plants are very nicely done! :blush: As much as i’d love to make this kit, i am not so confident with the plants :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Gidge . The plants are very easy to make. It is just time consuming. I’m sure if I could do it, you can do it too.

3 Likes

Wow that really is impressive. All the pictures don’t do it justice I’m sure. It’s beautiful @Tricia12

3 Likes

It is absolutely a beautiful kit.

3 Likes

Wow! This looks amazing! Your plants and flowers are beautifully done :heart_eyes: and I love the tiny butterfly details. Well done @Tricia12

4 Likes

Thanks @Jill_Francisco . I absolutely love this kit.

1 Like

You’ve done such an amazing job! Your wire work is fabulous. I know how much you love plants so this was the perfect kit for you. Thanks for sharing such detailed photos. I am happy to see that the glue is included. I hope it came in mine…because I loved this glue when I received some in another kit.

3 Likes

Awww…have you done any with plants yet? @Gidge They are painstaking but (in the end) well worth the effort involved. You should give one a try.

4 Likes

Thanks @Nita_Davis . It is perfect kit. Thể glue works like a champ.

2 Likes

When I ran out, I got B6000, but it stinks.

2 Likes

I have … it’s been hit or miss for me so far (mostly miss) … no consistency at all :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah most of it has a quite a strong odour

1 Like

Your plants and flowers are nice. You did great

2 Likes

These are great pictures, thank you for the angles and detail. Every post I see of this beautiful kit makes me want it more and more :sweat_smile: .

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your finished oasis! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you so much @ThaoNguyen

1 Like

it is so eye catchy isnt it? @Melinda . This kit is well worth to be in the collection.

2 Likes

This is my finished oasis. @Anje_Leonoza_Mira

1 Like

I love flowers and gardens, there are a few on my list. But this one looks so special!

2 Likes