[ 🗨 Product Review ] Oxygen Oasis

First of all, I’d like to thank @robotime for the opportunity to test this build. What a beautiful build this is.

When I received the box and saw how many parts it contained (1168 pieces), I thought it was going to be a seriously large project that would keep me occupied for quite a while.

I decided to enlist the help of my sister-in-law, since she often makes miniature houses and is good with flowers and plants. We ended up building this together.

It’s great that glue is included with this kit, especially if you haven’t made many miniatures yet and therefore don’t have any glue at home. The glue takes a bit longer to dry. Tip: be careful with the windows, as it stains easily.

This kit has a lot of parts that need to be glued. It isn’t a snap-together kit—which, personally, I prefer.

This was a challenging and extensive kit to build. You have to fabricate many of the parts yourself, and the final result looks great. So, if you’re looking for a challenging kit that will keep you occupied for a while, I would definitely recommend getting this one.

9 Likes

Thank for share. Nice review.

1 Like

Thank you for your review, it’s very helpful. I LOVE how this kit looks, but it sounds like I might need some practice with less challenging kits to work my way towards this one. Especially with wielding the glue!

1 Like

Very nice review. Thanks for sharing @Liset

1 Like

I think anyone can build this, because the instructions are very clear. Don’t use too much glu, that way, you’ll make less of a mess. It’s a fun build, but you shouldn’t mind making all the plants, because there are a lot of them to make :wink:

1 Like

Just thinking about 1,168—and so many plants—makes me shudder, hahaha.
You look gorgeous to me, mind you, but I’d end up stressed out.
I’m so glad you were chosen! Enjoy it.

3 Likes

Thank you for such an honest and detailed review! I love that you shared both the challenge and the reward of building this kit. It definitely looks like a project for builders who enjoy taking their time, and it’s wonderful that you got to build it alongside your sister-in-law. The finished greenhouse is absolutely stunning, and I think your review will help others know exactly what to expect before starting this beautiful adventure.

2 Likes

How elegant this kit is. I love seeing everyone’s version of it because it still remains so beautiful. Thanks for revealing your creation!!

1 Like

I appreciate your thoughts on this kit. Your build turned out really beautiful.

1 Like

You’ve done an amazing job, Liset. I am happy that you were able to recruit the help of your sister in law. The plants appear to be quite overwhelming. I do love a good challenge, though…and you conquered this one beautifully!

1 Like

I must admit that the fountain and pond is gorgeous in this. Thanks for your genuine and honest review @Liset.

3 Likes

Your build absolutely gorgeous, @Liset and thanks for sharing your review. Can’t wait to try building this one day.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think I would get into the rhythm with making the plants. Maybe I can do it! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Im personally SO HAPPY to see robotime still creating these true DIY kits. While the snap together ones are definitely easier, what made me fall in love with these kits was the gluing and the accomplishment of the piece by piece. I started with Millers garden and had to cut a million leaves haha. And have since been scouring around looking for their older kits. They are also easier to customize which I love. Does this one have perforated paper for the flowers? That would be my only ask on a super fiddly kit haha.

You did an absolutely BEAUTIFUL job on this kit. Its such a beautiful piece to add to a collection.

2 Likes

Haha @Sasa That’s also one reason why I made it with my sister in law. It’s really a lot of work to make all the plants and flowers on your own. :wink:

2 Likes

@Nita_Davis I think you’re going to really like this kit too. I’m already curious to see your customizations.

1 Like

The Millers Garden is my nemesis. I was SO happy to finally finish that kit. I have enjoyed mini -mini models (one that fits on the palm of my hand)much more than cutting all of those plants. Kudos to you @Mumz

I am getting it. I have a few ideas in mind…but yours is fabulous!

1 Like

It looks absolutely stunning! Amazing work @Liset from the looks of it, it looks like a lot of work so I’m really impressed.

1 Like