[Pro Tips] For those of us that drop small things

Dropping tiny pieces can turn any build into a treasure hunt, and your clever tool sounds like a game changer. Adding that adult-sized helper to your cart is a brilliant idea, making those little lost bits easier to catch. Thanks for sharing this handy tip with the community!

1 Like

Ha ha. I sometimes find that they roll into my lap and under my backside. If they’re not there, they are on the floor somewhere.

1 Like

It may prove to be way more useful than expected!

I am guilty of crawling during builds. Those small pieces are so hard to find. But I am curious what would my husband think if I actually use one of those bibs :grin:

I think is so cute. Imagine that we are in the meet-up wearing this. hahaha!
Honestly, I need something to help me catch the falling pieces. Often times, I caught them with my lap. But my reflex is too slow these days.

Wow, I refuse! Hahahaha

I’d rather they fall to the ground. :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly! This would limit time spent on the ground looking! The color isnt great BUT you would be able to see wood pieces.

2 Likes

Good news is it isnt mandatory. But you wait until you are gonna be 68! A little more challenging getting down and a lot more challenging getting back up. And dont even ask about eyesight! LOl

4 Likes

Hahaha, I hadn’t thought of that, you’re right! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I had a good laugh when I saw it. But hey that is a fantastic idea. Just need to get one that is big enough. :winking_face_with_tongue:

1 Like

I just hope that little screw will drop back in there and not went flying across the room. Haha :grin:

LOL the one pictured Is Adult size.

1 Like

For real?! Hahaha once you receive your order you should definitely take a picture to show us :joy: wearing it would look funny though :grin:

1 Like

I did not actually order LOL. I cannot stand anything around my neck like that.

1 Like

I kind of relate to that. :rofl: I almost lost a wood piece when it fell. I’ve been searching on the floor but it turned out that it was stuck on the corner of gaming chair. :joy:

1 Like

Where this would not help is on those little pins and knobs that literally fly out of your tweezer or fingers. Those things fly!

2 Likes

Haha yes. I got to watch out for them when I’m cutting them. :joy: Sometimes, I’m afraid when they’re flying and might hit my eyes.