Halloween Obsession- Complete build Submission

Thanks I absolutely loved building the giant pumpkin

You’re welcome and thank you for sharing! @Rukya_Alkaabi :heart:

1 Like

Oh WOW! This is truly incredible! Your attention to details is amazing.

1 Like

That video is great and captured the effects so well! This is a bit scary LOL

Now I will have Halloween nightmares of pumpkins! LOL

1 Like

It turned out great! Best of luck!

1 Like

wow. you have completely changed it. it looks so cool.

1 Like

Thanks so much I appreciate it!!

THIS IS SO COOL!!! I love the story, I love the concept, I love the giant pumpkin monster, I love the execution - it’s all fantastic!!!

kudos, you should be proud!!! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

This looks awesome! You’ve completely made this build your own. I love all the details you added, especially the pumpkin on the roof.

1 Like

That is so amazing and I love the story it tells. Wonderful job! And best of luck on the competition

The result is amazing! :star_struck::star_struck: It’s creepy but so cool and creative. You have gathered so many details in this tiny kit! Keep up the good work, I’m really impressed :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

The storytelling and transformation of this kit are amazing! Great job, @Rukya_Alkaabi!

1 Like