Halloween è arrivato

Now Halloween is truly starting. I’m happy to begin this build. Let’s hope it turns out well.

9 Likes

@Mirella_Fabio yes!! I love this time of year! Good luck

It definitely feels like Halloween is officially starting now! :jack_o_lantern: I’m excited to see how this build turns out. I’m sure it’s going to look amazing once all the little details come together! :heart:

Thanks so much—it’s my favorite, too.

1 Like

Let’s hope so. I’m not exactly an expert, but I really love those various bags with the little pieces.

1 Like

Congratulation. Enjoy now

@Mirella_Fabio good luck with this … its fun to put together you may need to glue the roof on … as i did :blush:

I’m certainly having fun with mine and I hope you are doing the same with yours

1 Like

Thanks. It’ll be fun to assemble.

Thanks for the suggestion

You’re an expert! It’ll definitely turn out well.

1 Like

Enjoy building this kit!!! I wish I got this kit too!

1 Like

Aww…well thank you for your kind words…but we have many talented ‘experts’ here.

So cool that it has arrived for you to start building! Have fun.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see your progress, it’s definitely the perfect time of year to build this kit

1 Like

You are my welcome @Mirella_Fabio

I am sure you are going to do a fantastic job. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is such a fun kit! I know you will enjoy!

Can’t wait to see the finished result! :eyes::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Have fun building :jack_o_lantern: @Mirella_Fabio

1 Like