The work in progress



I’ve finished all the various bits—boxes, jars, and assorted odds and ends. Now it’s time to get serious about the structure.

8 Likes

Oh wow! I never noticed the candle chandelier before. Cute :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, yes, it’s very cute.

1 Like

Lovely details. Thank for sharing

You’re welcome. I like the details too.

1 Like

@Mirella_Fabio love the progress pics!! Keep them cool king

@Mirella_Fabio its sun a fun kit to do its looking great ! :blush:

Everything’s coming along so nicely. It really has some cool details in it. I’m so excited to build mine too soon :smiling_face:

Thanks. I’ll post some more.

1 Like

Thanks. Now comes the electrical part—fingers crossed.

It’ll be fun, you’ll see.

1 Like

I am having a lot of fun with this one. Yours is coming along well.

1 Like

Nice one!!! That’s a lot of prep!

Yours is surely turning out well, too.

1 Like

Thanks. Some things aren’t exactly perfect.

Thanks so much. I still have some hard work ahead once the structure is completed.

1 Like

so many nice little elements

1 Like

Very nice work so far @Mirella_Fabio

Wow, you get the most fun part! Decorating!

oh your fence turned out so much nicer than mine - mine looks like a mess haha… but I decided it adds to the decrepit spooky vibes so I left it hahaha. kudos to you for such neat work!

1 Like